Wednesday 25 April 2012

PwC Assessment

This monday I went to Pwc for assessment test. When i reached there, i was almost fainted as we are assigned to sit with those strangers. I can see some are confident, some are nervous...

As for me, I have a Chinese educated background. Yet, when i went there, I have been making friends with others. They were from Taylors, Sunways, Local uni, Australia and so on.

I am glad to be mixed with them with English as conversation english. I was not proactive enough. Need to improve for next time. PwC gives packages of RM2770 for normal degrees and RM2920 for ACCA graduates. If I am shortlisted for interview, should I request for further more ? =)

The assessment needs to do 20question in 20 minutes. I just managed to do 13 to 14 question. God bless. They dun even tell us hw many times left. I just prayed hard i could enter PwC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment